Loops of Relation... A Continuation, Sasol New Signatures Solo-exhibition, Pretoria Art Museum
- Four video works purchased by the Emile Stipp Collection
- Four video works purchased by the Mercedes Vilardell Collection
- 7 September - 7 October: Solo show at Pretoria Art Musuem as part of Sasol New Signatures, Pretoria, ZA.
- 4-9 October: wasis.today at Artklop, Aardklop Festival, Snowflake Building, Potchefstroom, ZA
- October 2016 - February 2017: Southern Summer School, Self initiated collective project, BAK, Utrecht, NL.
With Dorine van Meel, Egbert Alejandro Martina, Thato Mogotsi, Maria Fidel Regueros, Rachael Harlow, e.a.
- 9-11 September: Solo-Project presented by Room Gallery and Projects, FNB Joburg Art Fair, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 9-11 September: wasis.today presented by Room Gallery and Projects, FNB Joburg Art Fair, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 9 September: Live performance of 'to stab' at FNB Joburg Art Fair, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 10 September: Artist Walkabout, Sasol New Signatures, Pretoria Art Museum, Pretoria, ZA.
- 8 July - 27 August: wasis.today solo-show at Room Gallery, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 4 August - 4 September: wasis.today as part of 'WakaWaka' exhibition, Agog Gallery, Johannesburg, ZA.
- 29 June - 6 July: Reason and Its Discontent, His Majety's Asylum, Makandula (Grahamstown), ZA.
- 3 June - 3 July: The International Digital Arts Biennale (BIAN), Montreal, CA.
3&4 June 2016:
Live performances of 'to stab', BIAN Elektra, Montreal, Canada
wasis.today residency at ROOM Gallery, Johannesburg, South Africa
Event organised as part of the South African Season in the UK. The SA-UK Seasons 2014 & 2015 is a partnership between the Department of Arts and Culture, South Africa and the British Council.
wasis.today in collaboration with Audrey Salmon
Photograph by those-photos.co.za
-- AVAILABLE NOW:
Avenir Magazine, Issue 2, THE FUTURE GREATS
Two Artists Trapped in One Soul by Ambika Rajgopal
-- DOCUMENTARY INTERVIEW:
Loss of the Body by Lina Pei (2013)
-- FROM THE ARCHIVES:
to touch (2013).
to collide (2013).